Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Well I got a little side tracked, as usual.  That is why I never get anything finished.  I lose my focus and I have way too many little projects laying around calling my name.  I am away from home and did not bring my sewing machine and I sit and think of so many things that I could do if I just had my sewing machine.  The only problem is that we are maxed out on the amount of weight that our truck will pull in the camper.
This is what I have been working on for the past two days.  The first one I did was a Mill Hill Seasonal Window Pane that I found in all the stuff I packed in here to bring with me.
 I also found one of my new Mill Hill ornament kits
Neither one of these had been started previously.  They are new ones.  Now
this morning I have gone back to my Lizzie Kate Snow Belles.  I promise to
try to focus better. 


I

No comments: