Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Really Messed Up Last Night!!!

I found out how to download music and add it to my blog. But when I tried to come to my blog my computer would not open any internet explorer windows.  I went to windows explorer and found that I had no more room on my hard drive in my laptop.  I proceeded to look to see what was taking up so much room that I could get rid of.  I got jump drives and put all my saved stuff on them and freed up some room.
I finally realized that the music place I had downloaded had taken up all my room.  I tried to uninstall it and I kept getting a popup block that told me I had to have permission to uninstall it for me to call them. 

That did not work.  I called iYogi my tech support at 11:00 pm.  That was a mistake.  I did not get off the phone until 5 am.  I got rid of a lot of stuff on my computer and the music place download but he also did away with all my passwords.  I had to add passwords all day today to be able to get back on the sites I normally visit.  What a day.

I joined a water aerobics class in town that meets Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 10:30 till 11:30.
I did not wear any sunscreen on my face and now I have fever blisters all over my top lip.  But I lost 4 pounds last week. 

No comments: