Tuesday, February 5, 2013

On saturday last weekend I did a Bonnie Hunter Bricks and stepping stones quilt top in RWB for Quilts of Valor and on Saturday night and Sunday I pieced a Yellow Brick Road pattern in RWB's.

I will show pictures of them tomorrow when I finish putting borders on them.

Our HGTV group is planning another trip to Magnolia Park Retreat the end of April.  I put a shout out for any one that wanted to help me make some Quilts of Valor. I asked that they take four  10" squares and make four Double Sliced Layer Cake blocks.  If they each sent in four blocks per month for Jan thru April we could come up with quite a few quilt tops for Ms Elizabeth.

As of this date I have six quilts pieced.  I have the borders already on three of them and I am still measuring out fabrics to make backings with. 

Ellen sent me enough binding to do possible 5 of these quilts.
I will be back in the morning to take pictures of these quilts.

No comments: