Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas Cross Stitch




If anyone is interested in any of these cross stitch books, just let me know.  I have been cleaning out my stash and could live to be 200 and never get it all stitched.

The top three  are craftways "A Cross-Stitch Christmas"
top left is "From Hand and Heart"
middle one is "Holiday Memories"
right one is "Season of Joy"
They are all three hardback books that have never been used to cross stitch anything out of.

The second picture is on the left "100 Cross-Stitch Christmas Ornaments"
the one on the right is "Christmas Stockings in Cross-Stitch"

The third picture is not a cross stitch book.  It is a book from Better Homes and Gardens
"Santa Claus" 1999 Collection. It is full of colorful pictures of Santas used in home decor for the holidays and lots of holiday recipes.



These two are  "Holidays Remembered" from Leisure Arts and "All Through The House" by Leisure Arts.
There is one more in the middle that did not make it into the picture called "Timeless Ornaments"

Anyone interested in these, just let me know and I will get them to you.

6 comments:

Thearica said...

My MIL would love the Christmas Ornaments Book in the 3rd photo. :)

D Brown said...

I would love the Christmas Stocking Book in the third pic. I have made 3 of these in the past and now I have lost the book(s).

Ruby said...

Hi, I'd like the Heart and Home and Holiday Memories. Thanks!

D Brown said...

Send your an email - sorry!

Anonymous said...

Linda, I would love the one on the right on the top or any of the xmas ones not requested yet. I'm just now trying my hand at it for the first time, so we'll see how it goes! Thanks, MelindaMG from HGTV
BTW I think you have my addy but let me know if you need it again and how much I owe you for postage!

Anonymous said...

I'd be very interested in Season of Joy, and Holiday Memories by BHG and Timeless Ornaments by LA.
Contact: tvlr60@gmail.com