Sunday, November 14, 2010

I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A SWAP FOR CROSS STITCHERS

I want to start a swap for cross stitchers.
All the projects need to be small.
Examples:

Needle books
Scissor Fobs
Needle rolls
Pin cusions
Christmas ornaments

More ideas after I see if there is an interest and see how many people we have that might want to play along.
Iwould like to start this the first of the year.......  Would not want to start anything new before the first of the holidays.
Questions to answer to help me get the swap going.

Do you want me to pick out the project and everyone swap that particular thing?
Would you rather me give you a list and let you pick from the list and make whatever you want?
I have never hosted a swap so if any of you have any ideas just let me know.
The Just Cross Stitch magazine puts out a special edition of thier magazine about this time every year and it is nothing but Christmas ornaments.  This is a book full of cross stitch patterns from several disigners and gives you a lot to choose from.

More to come later, I have to walk my dog.

No comments: