Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Android Apps - Google Play

 

The T-shirt quilt was for a friend of mine at church.  She lost her husband some time back and wanted a quilt made from his shirts.  T-shirt quilts are not my favorite so Thank you WQFC for this challenge.  Without it I would have never got aroundtuit!!!!!!winter wonderland

This is another quilt top that I have in my sewing basket by my chair. I cut out all the blocks and traced the designs last week  with my light box.  I got all the muslin backing sewn on and I have done some of the embroidery.

The picture is not very good but it is a Crabtree Hill Design that I purchased in 2006.  I have three of these snowmen quilts going right now.  I know you must think I am crazy but I plan on giving them to my Daughter and two daughter-in-laws for Christmas this year. 

No comments: