Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Android Apps - Google Play

 

photo (11)

This is one of my cross stitch projects that is in my basket by my chair.

It is The Blizzard Belles by Lizzie Kate. photo (13)

These are my Mill Hill snowflakes Christmas ornaments.  I have 14 of them stitched but still have 8 of them that needs beads put on them.  I love all the beaded cross stitch products but I don’t like the beading process.  Go Figure!!!!!sleigh

This is the sleigh from Nora Corbet’s Christmas Eve Couriers series.  There are 10 0f these designs.  I have this much done on the sleigh and I have rudolph finished all but the beading.  I have comet started but just have the border done. I will have to upload a picture of the progress on Rudolph and comet.

I am working on a cross stitch sewing box that is made out of one of the old pink Whitmans sampler candy tins.  I will try to get a picture of that downloaded. 

So I think I will get up in the morning and look in the yellow pages for me a shrink.  I have a “cant finish syndrome” that needs medical attention!!!!!!

No comments: