Tuesday, January 26, 2016

More UFO"S

Sorry I missed posting yesterday.  We are in Central Florida for a few days and on Mondays we always get out and find a different part of the country to explore.  You could really make a mint in this country with a shoe store.  We have been here three weeks and we have only found one payless shoe store. 


I am still waiting on my threads to come from Utah so I can finish my Christmas sampler.  Maybe today.  In the mean time I am working on a santa face that I started just before Christmas.  I have 7 or 8 of these and I have finished 2 already.  This will be my third one.  This is a Mill Hill kit and is stitched on perforated paper.  I love to do these little things.  They look so good on my little Christmas trees that I set on my old Singer treadle sewing machine during the holidays.


I may not post tomorrow.  Tuesday is usually laundry day but I am saving it until tomorrow since it is going to be pretty and sunny today but rainy tomorrow.  We have been gone for three weeks today.
Austin is staying at the house.  I wonder what it looks like.   Last year we came down here for a few weeks and it took me a week to wash all the dishes. LOL!!!!  not a week, that was an exaggeration!

No comments: