Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Yesterday was very productive.  My threads arrived in the mail and I finished my Christmas sampler made from the Lizzie Kate double flip its.  Now when I get home I will have about a months worth of pressing, stretching, and lacing to get several pieces ready to go to the framers. 
I also finished the Mill Hill
Santa face I had started. I did not get a picture downloaded of the Santa I will do it and post it later.

Now I have to decided which UFO to finish next.  I will work on UFO's till the first of February or maybe until the middle of the month before I start any thing new.  I have my UFOs listed in a journal and I have one whole page of UFOs and only a half page of new things that have never been started.
You see I have been a hoarder of cross stitch  projects for the last 15 years and a fabric hoarder for the last 10 years.  I guess I purchased this stuff while I was still working or better yet while my better half was still working because I knew when we both were too old to work anymore I would not be able to afford my hobbies which are quilting and cross stitching.  Believe my I have enough of both hobbies accumulated to last until I can no longer pick up a needle.  This is four of the UFOs I have gotten out to try to finish before the first of Feb.  d

No comments: