Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My first UFO choice is "Believe" by Mill Hill.  I still need to add some pine needles and beads to the area around the I and the E.  Mill Hill is one of my favorite designers when it comes to Christmas designs and they are my all time favorite to work on.  You would never have guessed that would you? LOL


My second one is also by Mill Hill and it is a snowman in a garden of bird houses.


My third one is by Mill Hill and it is "O Tannenbaum" 


And the fourth one is "December" by Shepherds Bush.  This is a design that we did in early 2000 when Lori had the cross stitch store in Tupelo.  It was a monthly project where we did one design a month until we had twelve of these.  I have all of them stitched but only  one of them finished into a box.  That too will be part of my month of April. 


2016 is going to be a year of finishing up all these things I have packed away that I have started on in the past and laid aside to flitter off to something new like a butterfly in the spring going from one bloom to another. 

No comments: